Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
182 11th Conc Road E, Flamborough
A beautiful farm with many possible uses. It has been used as an equestrian center in the past. There are a number of fenced paddocks and a 4000 sq ft steel driving shed with gravel floor. The house has been recently upgraded. There is a natural gas generator that would power the entire house. There is a small pond near the house. The back 7 acres of the farm are rented to the neighbour to pasture horses. There is 3 years remaining on the lease. (id:6289)
- Listing #H4067328
- Square Footage1,923
- Year Built1975
- FeaturesDouble width or more driveway, Crushed stone driveway
- Parking Spaces8
- ParkingDetached garage, Gravel
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl siding
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address182 11th Conc Road E
- Zip CodeL0R1K0
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing OfficeChase Realty Inc.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.