Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
43057 Winthrop Road, Seaforth
Country property with home and hobby farm on 2 acres with a barn, workshop and a garage, zoned for small business and agriculture. Just needs some TLC! The century triple brick home boasts high ceilings and plenty of character and the 4 bedrooms can easily be converted back to 5. The separate entrance to the Great room can be used for your business or for large family gatherings. The large deck is great for entertaining while the family sized eat-in kitchen with island is perfect for socializing while preparing meals. Both bathrooms have jetted tubs. Hydro is 220 volt throughout. Located 30 minutes from Lake Huron amidst gorgeous views by day of Huron County farmland and of the skies and the Milky Way by night. (id:6289)
- Listing #30766681
- Square Footage3,300
- Style2 Level
- AmenitiesHospital, Recreation, Schools
- FeaturesCrushed stone driveway, Level, Country residential, Sump Pump
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached garage, Gravel
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl siding
- FoundationBlock, Stone
- Address43057 Winthrop Road
- Zip CodeN0K1W0
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Water softener, Washer, Furniture
- HeatingElectric, Oil, Wood Baseboard heaters, Forced air, Radiant heat
- CoolingAir Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeHome and Property Real Estate Ltd.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.