Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2157 Conservation Road, Milton
Scenic 52 acres, a combination of open field and hardwood forest. with a beautifully built stone bungalow. Rebuilt in 2005 the 3+2 bdrms home offers 2.5 bath, a lovely open concept floor plan, custom wood millwork & mouldings, breathtaking stone fireplaces, hardwood walnut floors throughout the home plus a fully finished basement. A huge 3-season sunroom features soaring cedar ceilings with many skylights all with shades and remote control operation and panoramic views of the gorgeous countryside. Income potential has a 36x40 + 60x40 garage/workshop plus another 40x110 barn, offering over 8000SF of shop space! and income producing solar panels. Geothermal ground source heat, 200 amp service, automated alarm system for smoke and co2 in house and shop. Excellent location in Campbellville, close to the village, conservation areas, easy 401/407HWY access, highly sought after area. (id:6289)Watch Virtual Tour
- Listing #30764214
- AmenitiesSki area
- FeaturesTreed, Wooded area, Partially cleared, Conservation/green belt, Double width or more driveway, Crushed stone driveway, Level, Country residential, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener, VisitAble
- Parking Spaces90
- ParkingDetached garage, Gravel
- # of Garages1
- ViewView (panoramic)
- Address2157 Conservation Road
- Subdivision1061 - Campbellville
- Zip CodeL0P1B0
- AppliancesAlarm System, Garage door opener
- HeatingForced air
- CoolingAir Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc, Brokerage
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.