Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Hartley Bay Road, Alban
120 Acre Farm with a 20 odd year old bungalow and a metal Quonset hut/garage. It has 2 frontages on Hartley Bay and on Highway 69. It's about 5,000 feet long. Should be divided with highway front making recreational lot. Contact Township of Killarney. Nice quiet spacious farm. House has 4 bedrooms and 2 x 3 pc baths, full kitchen, living room and dining room. Covered porch. 2 minutes from Hwy 69 and The Hungry Bear Restaurant. Farm was used for cattle. New roof 2019 now being installed. Finished basement. Great view. Spacious farm. Privacy (id:6289)
- Listing #30764199
- Square Footage1,100
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Marina, Park
- FeaturesPark setting, Treed, Wooded area, Rocky, Sloping, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Beach, Crushed stone driveway, Carpet Free, Country residential
- Parking Spaces14
- ParkingDetached garage, Gravel
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorVinyl siding
- Address200 Hartley Bay Road
- Zip CodeP0M1A0
- HeatingPropane Forced air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSeparate entrance
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REAL ESTATE CENTRE INC.
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.