Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5610 Cedar Springs Road, Burlington
Minutes outside of Burlington - situated on 82.7 Acres! Stunning tree-lined private laneway takes you to the magnificent property. The post-and-beam home originally built in 1983 offers an open-concept design and beautiful views of the vistas & nature from every window. The galley kitchen features pine cupboards and quartz counters. Newly renovated bathrooms throughout. The property offers a 20 x 40 workshop and a 40 x 72 insulated barn/garage built-in 2007. The home new gas generator in place in case of power outages. One of the 2-car attached garages have been converted to an artists studio but can easily be converted back into a garage or made into a man-cave. The separate garage/workshop has an overhead door and an insulated 15 x 20 area. The huge barn/garage has 6 insulation, a wood stove and a heater, an 18 x 12 Overhead Door, concrete floor and plenty of windows for natural sunlight. This beautiful property features 27 acres of workable land with the remaining acreage featuring loads of trails offering a variety of trees and vegetation typical of the Niagara Escarpment, lovely gardens surrounding the home and a pond with a dock and windmill. Located just minutes south of Kilbride and a stone's throw from Dundas and Brant in North Burlington. Close to many amenities, great 407 access. (id:6289)Watch Virtual Tour
- Listing #30758834
- Square Footage2,300
- Style2 Level
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Hospital, Schools
- FeaturesTreed, Wooded area, Ravine, Hobby farm, Rolling, Conservation/green belt, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Gently Rolling, Carpet Free, Country residential, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Parking Spaces21
- ParkingAttached garage
- # of Garages1
- ViewView (panoramic)
- Address5610 Cedar Springs Road
- Subdivision380 - North Burlington Rural
- Zip CodeL7P0B9
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Satellite Dish, Water softener
- HeatingPropane Forced air
- CoolingAir Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc, Brokerage
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.