Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7450 Middlebrook Road, Elora
Hobby farm within walking distance to downtown Elora! It's true, this almost 17 acre farm is the best of both worlds. Why not imagine your dream of owning a hobby farm yet be able to walk to the shops, restaurants, café's and movies! The 3496 sq ft stucco home has seen many recent updates and features massive kitchen, with high end steel appliances, granite counters and separate bar/clean up area. Oversized living room will host the best family gatherings and has a cozy gas fireplace! Separate dining area, den, 2 pc bath and main floor office with views of the property round out the main floor. Upper level features 4 good sized bedrooms, and bathroom. The real piece de resistance is the historic stone barn! This gem is 65'x65' of original local limestone. Attached second floor workshop is a bonus. This property has so many possibilities! (id:6289)Watch Virtual Tour
- Listing #30755673
- Year Built1925
- Style2 Level
- AmenitiesHospital, Recreation, Schools, Park
- FeaturesPark setting, Hobby farm, Partially cleared, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Crushed stone driveway, Carpet Free, Country residential
- Parking Spaces24
- ParkingCarport, Gravel
- # of Garages1
- Address7450 Middlebrook Road
- Subdivision54 - Elora/Salem
- Zip CodeN0B1S0
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Oven
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeEDGE REALTY SOLUTIONS BROKERAGE
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.