Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10791 Fifth Line, Milton
Truly, a rare find in Country living. Here is your chance to own one of the prettiest hobby farms located minutes north of Campbellville. This well maintained and updated 1880's board and batten home features an open concept layout with vaulted ceilings, original wide plank flooring and wrap around porch. 3 bedrooms including a surprising second floor master suite. There are great views from every window and many walkouts to enjoy the fresh country air . Situated on a dead end road with easy access to many trails. Just under 4 beautiful acres. Rebuilt 1840c barn with 2 stalls, paddocks and sand ring with gazebo providing an amazing panoramic viewing area. Additional out building for storage and hobbies. What are you waiting for? Bring your family, horses and dreams to see this wonderful farm today. (id:6289)Watch Virtual Tour
- Listing #30751689
- Year Built1870
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Hospital, Schools, Ski area
- FeaturesRocky, Rolling, Partially cleared, Conservation/green belt, Paved driveway, Gently Rolling, Level, Country residential, Gazebo
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingNo Garage
- Address10791 Fifth Line
- Subdivision1041 - NA Rural Nassagaweya
- Zip CodeN0B2K0
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Water softener, Washer & Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingPropane Forced air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeRoyal LePage Meadowtowne Realty Inc., Brokerage
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.