Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1944 Anderson Line, Severn
ATTENTION ALL HORSE LOVERS! This 65-acre property is ideal for the horse lover who wants a comfortable environment for their horses, the peace and tranquility of rural life, and the space to roam. Featuring sprawling and divisible paddocks complete with run-ins, an 8-acre hay field, a large 36X98ft steel barn with 10 stalls and an insulated feed/tack room, and with almost 45 acres of mixed forest complete with your very own riding trails, this property ticks all the boxes for the horse lover in all of us. The home, build in 1886, is dripping with old-world charm and features 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a country kitchen, original hardwood floors and ample room for the family to relax in after a long day of riding. Nestled in some of the most picturesque areas in Simcoe County, this idyllic lifestyle in now in reach. (id:6289)Watch Virtual Tour
- Listing #30740611
- Year Built1886
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Recreation, Schools, Ski area
- FeaturesTreed, Wooded area, Rocky, Hobby farm, Partially cleared, Crushed stone driveway, Level, Country residential, Sump Pump
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingGravel, No Garage
- ExteriorVinyl siding
- FoundationBlock, Stone
- Address1944 Anderson Line
- SubdivisionSE57 - Coldwater
- Zip CodeL0K1E0
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingOil Forced air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeRe/Max Hallmark Chay Realty Brokerage
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.