Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4197 Walker's Line, Burlington
Walk to all shopping, only 2.5 km! Gorgeous 34+ acres with beautiful stone home, 60' x 120' indoor riding arena, and 19 box stall barn, just north of Hwy 407 and a short 2.5 km walk to Starbucks, LCBO, medical clinic, Shoppers Drug Mart, brew pub, McDonald's, Longo's, and more! Impressive parcel of land comprises 25 acres workable, balance residence and majestic woods/forest, and a tiny stream on the north side! Rare opportunity to own such a large parcel so close to amenities, buy and hold, move in and love it, or lease and hold! Note zoning is Escarpment Rural Area, less restrictive than Escarpment Protected Area. Potential to designate the residence and receive permit to build additional new residence. (id:6289)Watch Virtual Tour
- Listing #30719097
- FeaturesTreed, Wooded area, Partially cleared, Crushed stone driveway, Country residential
- Parking Spaces26
- ParkingDetached garage, Gravel
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorOther, Stone
- Address4197 Walker's Line
- Subdivision380 - North Burlington Rural
- Zip CodeL7R3X4
- AppliancesMicrowave, Refrigerator, Wine Fridge, Oven, Cooktop
- HeatingForced air
- CoolingAir Conditioned, Central air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeRoyal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.