Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315495 31st Line, Embro
75 acres between Thamesford and Embro offering 48 workable acres and a beautiful Two Story 15 year old home! 48 acres of top quality Sandy Loam soil, some of the best in Ontario. Land is free and clear for your 2020 crop. The home was completed in 2004 & offers a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom layout. All bedrooms on the second floor as well as an upstairs Rec room over garage that is a great family gathering area. Basement offers a great deal of potential space for additional living quarters. The main floor is open concept through the kitchen/dining room and offers great views of the property. The large Family Room at front of home exits onto beautiful wrap around porch that will be a great place to enjoy evening chats. Large 2 car garage and workshop as well as tasteful outdoor shed provides ample room for projects and storage. Great Location on a paved Road with great tractor access to the land and only a short drive into Thamesford or Embro. Call now for showing of this fantastic property! (id:6289)Watch Virtual Tour
- Listing #206363
- Year Built2004
- FeaturesHobby farm, Embedded oven, Sump Pump
- ParkingAttached garage
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Shingles, Vinyl siding
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address315495 31st Line
- Zip CodeN0J1J0
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Washer, Gas stove(s), Dishwasher, Stove, Dryer, Microwave, Alarm System, Oven - Built-In, Refrigerator, Window Coverings
- HeatingPropane In Floor Heating
- CoolingAir Conditioned, Air exchanger, Central air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX CENTRE CITY RON STEENBERGEN REALTY
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.