Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
233 Head Pond Road S, Pakenham
PARADISE! Picturesque and Private meticuously maintained, 74 acre property resting along the banks of the Beautiful Madawaska River. 1.3 miles of shoreline. 3 Bedroom Split level home offering NATURAL GAS, comfortable living space,& attached double garage offering entry to home. Attractive wood flooring throughout most of main level. Great Room- Kitchen/Dining/Living areas offer patio door access to nearly new decking and railings. Generous sized sit down island/breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances & ceramic back splash make this comfortable area for entertaining. An Abundance of natural light is featured, throughout the home.Spacious foyer offers access to garage & back patio area. Recently renovated lower family room (2017), attractive gas fireplace presently being installed(2019). The laundry/utility/storage room offers excellent additional storage space. Great horse set up, numerous outbuildings, 3 box stall barn with water and hydro. (id:6289)
- Listing #1154988
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1974
- AmenitiesAirport, Golf Nearby, Water Nearby
- FeaturesPark setting, Private setting, Flat site
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingAttached garage, Inside Entry
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address233 Head Pond Road S
- Zip CodeK0A2X0
- Interior FeaturesCeiling fans
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Hood Fan, Microwave, Stove
- HeatingNatural gas, Wood Forced air, Other
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- Listing OfficeCOLDWELL BANKER VALLEY WIDE REAL ESTATE
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.